Flashback: Red Accents

This was taken way back December last year when we went to 88 Hotspring Resort Laguna. It was a relaxing place and our cabin was waaay up. When we reached the top, we were all relieved! Whew! But the place is really full of greenery. A really great place to escape!

One of the things we prepared for the trip is the photoshoot for my sister's camera bags. She sells them online in her shop Junie Camera Bags. Satchels are in the trend and so these camera bags are really in!


I had the chance to shop at Greenhills before we went to Laguna and my outfit is mostly composed of items I bought there. There are so many really good clothes there you just have to have the patience to look around. lol.


I just wore my red beanie hat to match the belt i bought from GH. And of course animal printed tops and trousers for that adventurous look. Not losing my feminine touch, i borrowed my sister's doll shoes and also wore a statement black ring so that i won't go accessories-less.


A vintage camera for my props. :D


This camera bag screams vintage and chic! I really love that brown leather. It's also one way of disguising your camera bag. "Malabo sa mata ng mga magnanakaw." lol.


The sun was about to set so we started wrapping up our photoshoot.



It was really a fun shoot and as much as I'm not really used to modelling, I'm just glad I was there to have fun times with my family. :)

So did you like my outfit? Let me know and comment below :)

Photos are courtesy of my beloved achi Cindie and ahya BJ :)

Hype my look here!



Animal Print Top: Greenhills
Ring: 888 
Belt: Greenhills
Trousers: Greenhills
Shoes: Borrowed from my sister

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Flashback: Red Accents

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.