Floral Peplum

This is what I WAS supposed to wear during the coronation night of my best friend but somehow at the back of my mind, I decided to change my outfit again. no worries. I got pictures before the whole wardrobe change. Please do forgive my just-showered hair. I was really late already. lol. 


Don't you just love floral? And to combine it with peplum and shorts is comfort + flattery. Bought this at one of my favorite online shop, SpotdTrend.


I look really tall here. LOL.


Also, meet my trusty bag #1. I'm not a fan of having so many bags. I just bring my trusty bag with me and it just blends with my outfit. It's a small checkered leather satchel-like bag i got from my mom. very handy.


I matched my peplum floral shorts with a plain blue top. So that it won't be too plain, i wore a gold peterpan collar necklace that I got from the same shop where i bought my shorts. Told you it was my favorite shop. ;) It makes the outfit simple yet classy.


To complete that little girly look, I wore my blue ribbon flats. They're really cute and it's not that expensive at all. :) What made it cute is the strap.


So did you like my outfit? Let me know :)

Hype my look here!


Necklace: SpotdTrend  
Blue Top: Gee Stuffs 
Floral Peplum Shorts: SpotdTrend 
Shoes: Solemate (SM)

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Floral Peplum

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.